Technology that keeps you moving
The only company offering specialized compact pneumatic conveying units
Saves installation costs – Portable – Easy to operate
THE TRULY “TURN-KEY” PNEUMATIC CONVEYOR
SAVING THOUSANDS ON INSTALLATION AND MAINTENANCE COSTS = FASTER ROI
WHAT A USS SKIDPOT™ CAN DO FOR YOU:
FEATURES AND OPTIONS:
- All-in-One Portable Pneumatic Conveyor
- Motor and Motor Starter Panel
- Powerful blower to move material suspended in air
- V-Belt and DirectDrive options
- Forklift tine-slots for portability
- Pulse-Jet Filtration technology
- Diesel-engine driven option available
- Gauge dashboard
- Pressure/Vacuum Relief Valves for protection
- Easy tool-less access hatch
- Stainless product contact areas available
- Easy filter removal and replacement
- Available in a variety of sizes for any application
- Sturdy construction for stability and long blower life
- Easy product flow
- Flexible hoses available for inlet and discharge connections
- Custom-designed for your material
- Durable design for decades of use
- Expensive components are protected
- Product flows easily
- Safe and easy for operators to use
- Long-lasting industrial-duty components
- Can be used at one location or different sites
- Capital investment moves where you need it most
- Easy removal of filtration media
- Can be paired with a USS PORTA-BAGGER™
- Easy to ship
- Easy to install
- Easy to operate
- Easy to move
- Easy to clean
- Easy to maintain
Pre-piped, pre-wired. Just add 90-100psi air and electrical.
No Air or Electricity? Compressor and Diesel options available.
Your partner in process success
CONCEPT – DESIGN – ENGINEERING – FABRICATION – COMMISSIONING
Proudly serving the food, grain, coffee, plastics, mineral, chemical, and pharmaceutical industries
Any plant, any process, we tackle difficult problems
We’re proud to offer Control Panel Fabrication, SCADA Systems Integration, and PLC Programming services to industrial markets in the US and beyond.
We’re a full-service automation shop!
Need the help of a qualified Industrial Automation and Systems Integration specialist?
Our talented engineers are ready to squeeze productivity out of any aspect of your automated processes.
✓ System & Component Design
✓ Industrial Controls
✓ Installation & Commissioning
✓ Parts Support
For Product Inquiries:
Please describe the problem you’re looking to solve – a knowledgeable and experienced engineer is ready to help.