Technology that keeps you moving
Our mission is to support our clients by building ‘Uncommonly Good’ industrial equipment from commonly available materials.
- Our Motto is: “Total System Responsibility”
- Our Method is to attract, train and retain the most highly motivated people to accomplish our Mission.
- We employ experienced engineers, skilled welders and mechanics to accomplish our Mission.
- Our corporate culture champions hard work, creativity, and integrity.
- We utilize reliable, high-quality suppliers to support our Mission.
Since 1969, US Systems has solved conveying problems through the application of pneumatic conveying principles in both dense and dilute phase systems. This varied experience across the plastics, food, and chemical industries is a resource for the development of many unique solutions that have proven track records in industrial plants across the country.
At US Systems, our guaranteed engineering services are driven by the idea to apply pneumatic conveying principles in such a way as to optimize initial capital outlays and eliminate our customer’s unscheduled downtime.
US Systems is Proud to Offer:
- Pneumatic Conveying
- Railcar Unloading
- Truck Unloading
- In-plant Transfer
- Portable Systems
- Bag Dump Stations
- Blower Packages
- Pressure, Vacuum, and Combination Systems
- Industrial Automation
- PLC Programming
- Control Panel Design and Fabrication
- Bulk Bagging
- High-Rate Bulk Bag Loading
- Bulk Bag Unloading
- Portable Loaders/Unloaders
- Pallet Dispenser/De-stacker
- Powered and Gravity Roller Conveyors
- Dust Control
- Industrial Central Dust Control Systems
- Bin Vents
- Cyclone Separators
- Truck filters
- Wet Scrubbing
- Railcar Discharge Hopper Adapter Pans
- Urethane Connection Sleeve (Camlock Alternative)
- Hoses, Pipes, Tubes, Elbows, and Fittings
- Sound Enclosures
- And More
Why Choose Us
When you call a pneumatic conveying company, they should:
- Listen to you.
- Be willing to inform and educate clearly and concisely.
- Explore all of the options with you.
- Have experience with your particular material.
- Explain the cost-benefits of customized vs. off-the-shelf solutions.
- Let you speak with engineers and technicians, not salespeople.
- Cheerfully help make your job easier.