Trucks. They transport a massive amount of dry bulk material across the world and we’re here to help transport material in and out of the trucks themselves.
There are many advantages to pneumatic truck unloading compared to mechanical conveying. Less moving parts means less breakdowns, and an enclosed system means easy dust control. Another important advantage is flexibility in routing – we can convey material to places others can’t.
Our Pneumatic Conveying Solution Eliminates:
- Blow-by Air
- Worn Shaft Seals
- Bent Rotors
- Holes in Elbows
- Wasted Horsepower and Energy
- Worn Out Housings
- Chain Drive Maintenance
- Valves with Inherent Leaks
High Rate Trailer Unloading
These high-rate systems employ either diesel or electric-driven units that can range from 10 to 200 horsepower and can move material at a rate of one to one-hundred tons per hour.
We Achieve High Rates with All Types of Truck Trailers:
- Pressure Differential Pneumatic Trailers
We Provide Choices:
Depending on the application, proven solutions could include header systems for multiple trucks, choices of vacuum, pressure, or combination systems and portable and self-powered units.
Other Options Include:
- Booster for Multiple Trailers
- Choices of Vacuum, Pressure, or Combination Systems
- Portable and Self-Powered Units
Our systems feature industrial-duty NEMA-rated control panels that automate much of the process, allowing your system to run smoothly, with less downtime. We have industrial controls experts on staff to ensure your system runs its best.
We build control panels to meet your application needs and may include:
- NEMA-Rated Panels
- Disconnect Switch
- Primary Circuit Protection
- Industrial-Duty Buttons, Selector Switches, and Door Devices
- PLC – Programmable Logic Controller
- Motor Starters
- HMI – Human Machine Interface
- LED Indicator Lights
- Variable-Speed Controls
- Remote Networking Capability
- Data Collection
To match the environment of our customers operations, US Systems Pot, boosters, and supporting systems are designed to be especially rugged. Unlike our competitors, we custom-design our systems to fit your existing systems, not the other way around.
Each US Systems Pot features:
- Stainless, Aluminum, or Carbon Steel Construction
- Visual Inspection Sight Glasses
- User-Friendly Access/Clean-Out Ports
- Manual or Automatic Controls of Pneumatic and Electrical Functions
- Premium Components Designed to Last
- We Offer 12VDC, Pneumatic, or 120VAC Options for Controls
Accessories that enable the operators to work safely and efficiently include easy to connect aluminum vacuum gate adapters with leak proof connections, manifolds, and flex hoses of stainless steel and food-grade rubber to mate railcars to systems.
To adjust our scope of supply to meet your needs, US Systems can also supply peripheral components:
- Storage Silos
- Dust Collectors
- Convey Piping
- Industrial Automation Controls
- Gate Adapters
- and more.