Pneumatic Trucks are EXPENSIVE $$$.
Use a USS Hopper Trailer Vacuum Adapter Instead.
Easily unload a hopper trailer with a pneumatic conveying system using a hopper vacuum adapter.
How it works
Four simple steps to unload a hopper with the vacuum adapter:
- Simply roll it under the hopper gate.
- Attach the 22oz heavy-duty vinyl around the hopper to control spillage and dust.
- Connect the camlock.
- Press “start” on your pneumatic conveyor and unload the hopper.
About this item
- Industrial-duty Aluminum product contact areas with painted carbon steel legs and handle.
- Heavy-duty locking castors make positioning and securing the adapter a breeze.
- Telescoping legs to accommodate various hopper heights.
- Operators love the extended handle for easy movement.
- Dust skirt is heavy-duty 22 oz. (24mm thick) Vinyl Coated Polyester – a durable vinyl fabric that is water-resistant, tear-resistant, and abrasion-resistant.
- Ball-valve allows the operator to adjust the material-to-air ratio for maximum output without plugging.
- Line cleanout port included for material inducement.