The Boot-Lift Railcar Connector improves the speed and safety of connecting a hopper car to under-track systems, without workers crawling under the car and without losing material to wind or contamination.
- Boot prevents material loss, air pollution, and contamination.
- Boots are automatically connected.
- Connector rises as railcar empties.
- Unit uses only 1 cfm at 90 psi (28 l/min. at 6.2 bar).
- Adapter plates allow interchangeability.
- All assemblies include the appropriate control console
Air Requirements: 1 cfm (0.47 L/sec) at 90 psi (6.2 bar). Air line should include filter, regulator, and lubricator.
To order: please specify type of material that will flow through the boot-lift, if the material is food-grade, type of railcar (single, double, or round gate), and gate flange dimensions.