Powerful – Efficient – Built to Last
Our “custom” equipment can save you on costs by providing amazing results. Instead of trying to fit a ‘standard model’ into your system, we custom-size our blower packages to meet your needs – and cost no more than cheaply built units.
We know that our clients are going to rely on our blower packages to keep their operations running for the long haul so we engineer and manufacture them to last.
US Systems motor blower packages are designed, manufactured, and assembled in our shop from premium materials and components that will exceed operating conditions for continuous service. We provide skid-mounted packages for applications where portability is desired.
Sized Right and Quieter
Our blower packages don’t have model numbers. Why? Because they are designed for optimum efficiency for the exact application, to save you money in the long run. Quite simply, our motor blower packages are better than the competition and cost no more than their cheap off-the-shelf units. Call us, often we are able to design your blower to avoid the use of a sound enclosure altogether.
A motor blower package is the ‘air mover’ in a pneumatic conveying system. In a pressure system, atmospheric air is filtered before entering the system, then that air is powerfully blown through pipes. Dry bulk material enter the airstream from a vessel to be carried to its destination, such as a silo, or surge bin. In negative pressure systems, the air is filtered from the system side and exhausts to atmosphere.
Each of our blower packages features:
- Capacities from 100 CFM to 2600 CFM
- 15 PSI – 18″ Hg operation
- High capacity intake filter
- Filterminder service indicator
- Rigid structural steel frame and mounting table
- Variable speed, jackshaft, direct or belt drive
- OSHA belt guards for safety
- Configured for portable or fixed applications
- Premium quality TEFC or XP motor
- International voltages available
- Air-to-air or air-to-water heat exchangers/after-coolers available
Our systems feature industrial-duty control panels that automate much of the process, allowing your system to run smoothly, with less downtime.
We build control panels to meet your application needs and may include:
- NEMA-Rated Panels
- Disconnect Switch
- Primary Circuit Protection
- Industrial-Duty Buttons, Selector Switches, and Door Devices
- PLC – Programmable Logic Controller
- Motor Starters
- HMI – Human Machine Interface
- LED Indicator Lights
- Variable-Speed Controls
- Remote Networking Capability
- Data Collection
Keep your system running smoothly with a US Systems Control Panel.
Blowers maybe both grease and/or oil lubricated. The V-belt drive system will be totally enclosed for personnel protection and ventilated. All piping at the blower assembly is supported to relieve strains on the casing. All of our blower packages include the following:
- Pressure/Vaccuum Relief Valve
- Check Valve (Pressure Blowers)
- Low-Resistance, Easy Access Replaceable Air Filter
- Protective Filter (Negative Pressure Systems)
- High Quality Silencers
- Pressure Gauge